lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

The last post!

Oh, I`m very sad writing my last post. This year, my english class has been very intertesting and funny. First of all , because I had the curse with one of my best friend, Jonathan. He is very clever and pleasent and also, he motivated me to went to learn on the class.
Another motivation was my teacher, Beatriz. She is a very good educator, she is very patient and concerned for each student. She shows a very good aptitude to help to everybody and explains in a good way.
I believe that specifically this semester I spoke very much and I was able to thinking in english, trying to pur into words my thoughts.
Well, like every good thing, there is a bad part too and in this case, it was record videos. It`s very shameful see how I speak in english. But it`s important to say that thanks to that, now I feel more confortable and secure.   
Now, about english class in general, I believe that there are so weird, because we don`t learn about techniclas words or ways to expresed concepts relationated with each career. I think that maybe that would be more useful if we could read papers or texts on english to learn more.
Finally, I need tos ay that the timetable of this class was very good beacuse in the middle,  we could go to lunch and had a very long free time for distraction. On this way, we spend more fast the time.

I need to expresed thanks for everything to the teacher, to be more human than a lot of donteachers that just go to make the class and don`t care to showing their opinion or teaching more that specific contents. Beatrzi really show me a different way to learn english, thanks.

1 comentario:

  1. English IV was a great experience! and I agree with you, the teacher was a great educator and a great person! See you :)

    ResponderBorrar