jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

The best present ever.


I will always remember the moment when my boyfriend gave me a disc holder full of albums to my favorite bands and singers.
It was my birthday and I was so excited about it because I feel so much love and happiness with all my close people. Specially that year, my boyfriend and found a lot of new music and also we knew different contexts, dances, lyrics, biographies and clothes styles about black music on many places, since African black music until Cuban black music.
The music is very important for me and my boyfriend knows that. That is why he recorded an album of every new song or band, a lot of months before my birthday. That was so amazing because I wasn’t remember every band, so when I heard it, I felt a lot of good emotions that reminds me special moments, persons and places.
I really appreciated this gift because I felt that my boyfriend really know me and he wanted to give me something important to me, something that I will be enjoy forever. Also this gift is for everybody who is around me, because I am always thinking about music to go with different moments and this people love music too.
This disc holder is always on my shoulder bag, especially when I travel to some place. That makes me feel accompanied by my boyfriend always.



6 comentarios:

  1. That sounds excited and nice :) I think that music collection is a great treasure, especially if give you one important person.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a nice present! that person knows you a lot :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Music is always a perfect gift, i think you boyfriend is a very good and intelligent man. Cheers !!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think it is fantastic! Music for every minute

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Great present and very awesome boyfriend who knows you so well. I think this is a very creative gift

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think that the music is the best of world!. It is really a good gift!

    ResponderBorrar