jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

My favorite singer

I´m so happy because today, I´m going to write about my favorite singer ever, Erykah Badu. She born in Dallas, Texas on 1972. She grows up listening 70’s soul and 80´s hip hop and jazz. The first time when she did a show, was with D´Angelo in 1994. When the D´Angelo´s manager saw her, known she was brilliant.
She has six albums, but my favorites are the first and the third, Baduizm and Mama´s gun. On those albums, I think she is on a period too deeply and reflexive and the way to write is very beautiful. About the sounds of those albums, there are so complex, but it makes me feel like a real musician.  
Well, I always wanted to know what “Erykah Badu” means and finally, I know. \"kah\" means “the inner self” and \"ba-du,\" it´s in honor to the biggest of the jazz.
I think Erykah is a really good composer and singer, her voice is wonderful because sometimes it´s sounds like she was just talking but with a beautiful tone.
As well as, she sings with a lot of good singers, like Common, Stephen Marley, The Roots, etc. and obviously, that songs are amazing.

She writes about love, family, friendship and women´s rights. That likes me because the history and the important things are always present on her songs.

4 comentarios:

  1. you are going to hate me, vale-sabandija, but I never heard anything of her music! OMG OMG OMG

    hehe
    bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Very good singer Valeria, but, why you lie, i never hear you speak about her, mmm you always say me: "Reggaeton is my life", well, yeah, is your life, cheers !!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I believe I've never heard his music, but I think it should be very good, I will listen to her. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar